Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ken Dayley TTM Success 04/12/15 (St. Louis Cardinals Pitcher ) Follow Me On Twitter @AutographRob



Mailed Ken Dayley on 3/23 at a private address in St. Louis received my cards signed 4/12/15. The TTM Success matches perfectly with my IP success from the nineties minus the " 46 "  between the y's. Ken was a great pitcher for The St. Louis Cardinals and I am very happy to add a great signature to my growing collection.


The card on the right was signed around 1995 the card on the left was signed in 2015. Pretty cool to compare the two signatures that were signed over 2 decades apart from each other. Pretty consistent signature over the years. Only slight variations that I can see. Share your Ken Dayley Sigs with me on Twitter. 


Follow me on Twitter @AutographRob 




No comments:

Post a Comment